lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
Mikefili
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default I need insurance help

Hi, I have a street legal Precident here in South Florida, to get tags Ins needs to include P.I.P coverage and it must state that on the ins. Card. I have been with Allstate since buy8ng the cart 3 years ago, just received another price increase bringing it up to $900 per year as billed on a 6 month policy. Does anyone use any other Ins. Company that will cover street use? And by the way Allstate requires all other owned vehicles to be insured with them and overcharges for each of them also. HELP
Mikefili is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!