lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2020, 01:42 PM   #251
simplecart77
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Where are the Carryall guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfix View Post
are we allowed in this forum, or do we hide somewhere? wondering how many carryall guys have put hydraulics on the bed, and if there are writeups
hi im new here and have a 03 carryall turf 2 i plan on swapping out the kawasaki with a d905 kubota. always looking for info and to share insight with things. im a diesel mechanic by trade for the past 20 yrs.
simplecart77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #252
Xwell
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Hey guys, I've been building my Turf2 and I'm at the point where I'm trying to find/create the missing parts. I was hoping that if one of you has a few minutes, could you get a couple photos and some fairly accurate dimensions of the bed support prop rod track? Mine is completely gone, so I was just going to get a piece of sheet metal and cut and bend a replacement. Attached is the part as listed in the 2004-2005 Turf/Carryall Gasoline and Electric Vehicle Illustrated Parts List
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prop Rod Bracket.JPG (37.7 KB, 0 views)
Xwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:17 PM   #253
1340Kellerman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I've got an early 2000 Carryall. Just put a new motor in it. When I put the carb back on it was just dumping fuel into the carb. I even tried putting a carb off another working known working cart and it did the same thing. What am I missing?
1340Kellerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:49 AM   #254
Timberwolflt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1340Kellerman View Post
I've got an early 2000 Carryall. Just put a new motor in it. When I put the carb back on it was just dumping fuel into the carb. I even tried putting a carb off another working known working cart and it did the same thing. What am I missing?
Seems unlikely that both float valves are bad... but it’s possible... maybe you crossed the vent line and feed line... in any event... a couple good pictures would help
Timberwolflt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:47 PM   #255
1340Kellerman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ok. I tried to get some pictures. I have 6 carts with this similar gas motor setup. It wasn't doing this when I took it apart. I'm missing something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart.jpg (100.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart 2.jpg (113.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-10-2020, 09:01 AM   #256
Timberwolflt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Does it do it with the air box disconnected?... maybe your filter’s too dense or your choke stuck closed
Old 05-10-2020, 10:45 PM   #257
1340Kellerman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Couple new discoveries today. The supply line to the carb as seen in the picture I posted was dry. After running the cart today that line is completely soaked now in gas and have gas just dripping from the bottom of the carb. I cannot clearly see where it is coming from. It will drip from the bottom of the carb while motor is running and then stop when the cart is stopped. The air filter is gas soaked. Like I said it did not do this before, we put a new motor in it and bolted everything back on. Now I have this problem.
Old 05-10-2020, 11:25 PM   #258
Timberwolflt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Sounds to me like you’re blowing as much fuel out as you’re drawing in to have it blowing all the way up the intake hose to the filter

If it was a float valve issue it would be leaking from the top of the carb around the vent... I suspect it’s leaking at the horn where it connects to the intake hose and running down the bowl.

I’d pull the intake hose and run it and see if it’s blowing fuel out the horn... kinda put your hand near the horn and see if it’s sucking and blowing or just sucking

If it’s blowing... you either have poorly adjusted valves or an engine timing issue

From the way you describe it... I’m surprised it’s running at all
Old 05-12-2020, 09:34 PM   #259
Nvr_fst_enuf
Not Yet Wild

Just finished up building this one for my wife to run around town....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200511_203417.jpg (268.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20200511_203453.jpg (345.5 KB, 0 views)
Nvr_fst_enuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:50 PM   #260
1340Kellerman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I fixed it. The short little fuel supply line that attaches directly to the carb had a slight crack in the bottom. It was causing all my problems. I ran it for a good hr tonight and nothing was leaking. I think the fuel lined dried and cracked while I had the motor out being rebuilt. I just hooked everything back up and figured I would be good to go. Thanks for helping me out.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car