lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Advertising Information / Forum Rules / Testing > Test Post
Test Post Test your Sig, Avatar, or images here.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
loopygroup
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Harley MGIV electric

I am trying to figure out a friends cart. motor ties to run forward and reverse at the same time. Ideas suggestions
loopygroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Harley MGIV electric

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopygroup View Post
I am trying to figure out a friends cart. motor ties to run forward and reverse at the same time. Ideas suggestions
Welcome, Loopygroupy.
When you push the peddle it tries to go forward AND backwards at the same time !? What does it do? Jump in the air like a Frog? I do remember another member with the same problem....PM Gornoman for help with this one. Good luck.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
loopygroup
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Yes cart jerks back and forth. With rear end on jack stands the wheels rock forward and back violently.
I will check Gornoman on this.
I was able to locate a wiring diagram that indicates the previous owner messed with the connections but they are not descriptive enough to tell me exact location.
loopygroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #4
danchalf14
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It could be the key switch, by the way I really really need a wiring diagram for a 1980 MGIV, I need to know why mine only goes fast and has no speed control,so I need to know how the solenoids are supposed to energize and when. Can anyone help?
danchalf14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Advertising Information / Forum Rules / Testing > Test Post