lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2022, 07:51 AM   #1
dbibeau
Not Yet Wild

Default New i60L - couple of questions...

Hi, had my 2022 i60L delivered this week and really enjoying the vehicle. Couple of questions:
When I press the brake, what looks like a brake pad warning illuminates in the display? Is this normal? (see attachment)
There is a rubbing noise coming from the right rear wheel, sometimes more noticeable than other times? Could this be magnetic brake related?
And lastly, would anyone like to take a trip to Key West to help program the vehicle to 30MPH? The cart runs up to 25MPH and hits a wall. It is very flat here, the only hills are three bridges. On one bridge the cart slows to 19-20MPH.

Thanks in advance, Dennis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20220308_115649122.jpg (199.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20220309_124616794.jpg (198.1 KB, 0 views)
dbibeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2022, 11:03 PM   #2
AdamP
Getting Wild

Default Re: New i60L - couple of questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbibeau View Post
Hi, had my 2022 i60L delivered this week and really enjoying the vehicle. Couple of questions:
When I press the brake, what looks like a brake pad warning illuminates in the display? Is this normal? (see attachment)
There is a rubbing noise coming from the right rear wheel, sometimes more noticeable than other times? Could this be magnetic brake related?
And lastly, would anyone like to take a trip to Key West to help program the vehicle to 30MPH? The cart runs up to 25MPH and hits a wall. It is very flat here, the only hills are three bridges. On one bridge the cart slows to 19-20MPH.

Thanks in advance, Dennis
The light on the dash is showing you the brake lights are on.
If the noise from the right rear wheel make noise while you have passengers the wheel flare might be touching.
Programming is going to be hard but definitely worth a trip to Key West for a good time. The dealership I worked for owns the local Toyota / Jeep and Dodge dealerships
AdamP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:47 PM   #3
dbibeau
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the response AdamP. Moved the rear brake shield a bit and rubbing noise is gone!! Would you know any of the ICON tech's here at Keys Auto that I could speak to about programming??? Cheers, Dennis
dbibeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 02:49 PM   #4
Keyzkarts
Not Yet Wild

I am in Key West also, making my own cable, can help with programming if you wish. I just got a new Epic. i60L
Keyzkarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon