lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
JustJack
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2005 PDS Speed Increase Advice

I'm relatively new to the golf cart world. I've owned my 2005 EZ Go for a few years and I believe it's mostly stock. It does have the freedom chip, new batteries (6x6VDC), and slightly larger than stock tires.

The cart goes 19 mph (validated using a GPS and also by passing the fleet of RVX carts at my home course). My question is...what's my next logical step to get the cart to about 25 mph? I'm aware that once I hit the low/mid 20s, I'll be back on this site with an updated question on how to get to the mid/high 20s.

The cart is predominately used to play golf (on a slightly hilly course that doesn't get too busy on weekdays) and the torque in Freedom mode is a strain when parked at the bottom of the hill.

My goal is to play 18 holes in about 90 minutes...and I just need a wee bit more speed without compromising any more torque. Or, preferably, more speed and more torque.
JustJack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed please, pds, speed increase
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO