lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #11
ncorry
Getting Wild

Default Re: Motor issue-2006 Bad Boy Buggy Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlogan112 View Post
Mine are both blue, think they're original. What size power cables are you running? Do you know the amp output on the controller?
No idea, but they're Sevcon Millipak controllers #633T45312 (new part #54-633t45320) I think they're 500A. No clue as to the wire gauge.
ncorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2017, 09:16 PM   #12
dannyre
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncorry View Post
Got the D&D motor installed in the rear end of the BBB and the cart works like new. To quote my buddy, the torque will now "pull yer teeth out"! It does look like I have a Smurf wrapped around the axle, but if a blue motor continues to run like this one, I'll live with it.
What kind of speed does it have?
dannyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #13
mckayland
Not Yet Wild

I have a BBB classic which I think is a 2006 model. There's nothing on the ID tag in the driver's glovebox of mine to show what the year-model is. Mine has the single Navitas controller. It has enough speed for me at the factory setting, but if you have the ProBit analyzer, they say you can turn up the speed.
mckayland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:24 AM   #14
dawsonyoung
Not Yet Wild

Just an update to this thread in case anyone comes across it like I did. The same thing happened to me with the motor on a BBB that I purchased. Eric still works for D&D Motor Systems and though they didn't have the motor in stock due to the recent supply chain issues, I was able to get one after a few weeks. Believe it or not, the price had only risen to $580. So I also have only good things to say about that company. Good luck to whoever may come across this post in the future!
dawsonyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts