lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #101
IGKRA
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: IGKRA Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbillups View Post
Hi all, I'm new to this forum but have been on many like it in the past in relation to cars and other hobbies I have had in my life. I have always enjoyed the people and events that come with such groups.

In saying that, I do plan to join the IGKRA but just had a couple questions.
Right now it is just the wife and I, no kids yet. If we are just brining one cart to events, does that mean we only need one membership. If I am understanding correctly the membership fee is basically per cart and not per person?

Secondly, I understand this is kind of new... I am from the Portland, Oregon area, I see smallblock450sl is also from the NW, is there any plans to form chapters so each region can conduct their own events? To be honest I'm not sure that time and funds would allow me to travel across the country for events.

Thanks in advance.
Hi jfbillups,

Thanks for your interest in the IGKRA.
Let me try to answer your questions.
1) The way we do the memberships is by assigning unique competition numbers. So yes 1 membership would work for you. If you wanted more than one competition number than you would look at the family membership. Your membership is a lifetime membership as we are a sponsor supported association.

2) Yes we are building this to be focused on regional support. Smallblock has been very supportive of all our efforts to get this thing up and running. We have had members set up regional events that we support by providing sponsorships, door prizes, and giveaways for all attendees.

Ideally, there will be several regional events throughout the year all culminating in the national event we call the Kart Konvention which is held in Marion Ohio every September.

Let us know if you have any more questions.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #102
jfbillups
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Sounds great, I'll be signing up/paying on the 15th as long as Uncle Sam pays me! lol
Old 04-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #103
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbillups View Post
Sounds great, I'll be signing up/paying on the 15th as long as Uncle Sam pays me! lol
Old 03-26-2018, 06:09 PM   #104
fsu1tm
Gone Wild

Club Car

I go to IGKRA.com and get a "this domain for sale" message. What's up?
Old 07-19-2018, 11:03 AM   #105
Kookster
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Yeah, I too, thought I was on to something cool here...maybe cart events in my area? Not sure what happened with IGKRA. Hope I can find something else similar.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements