lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2022, 09:34 PM   #11
PuttPutt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Eco Battery 12v Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhrc51 View Post
I'm Still working on running wires and mounting things in the battery compartment while Alltrax has my controller for testing. Is there a recommended connection point for the orange wire from the converter, something better than just going to the positive terminal on the battery?
Trying the search before asking a question already answered. Installing eco kit in a 2015 YDREX AC
my 96 ezgo has switched power at the key switch. It doesn't look like the key switch works the same way on a Yamaha. Any suggestions of where to get switched power for the voltage converter?
PuttPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2022, 07:25 AM   #12
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Looks like a duplicate thread here from one I just responded too. This one appears to have more information then your thread I responded to.

In the future try and avoid double posts because it gets confusing for people trying to help with the issue as well as for people who search for issues later down the road.
jasonojordan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 01:08 PM   #13
PuttPutt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonojordan View Post
Looks like a duplicate thread here from one I just responded too. This one appears to have more information then your thread I responded to.

In the future try and avoid double posts because it gets confusing for people trying to help with the issue as well as for people who search for issues later down the road.
oops didn't mean to hijack or cause confusion.

link to my other post

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...65#post1920965
PuttPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha