lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2018, 11:57 AM   #21
RUT
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Any Corvette lovers out there?

>>I wish I had her back<<

I bet you do, especially seeing what Vettes were going for at the latest Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale!
RUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2018, 12:23 PM   #22
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post
Nice Vets!!! Sir Nuke, that 17 is SICK!!! I get to view several Vets in Bowling Green during Corvette weekend. It's definitely something to see. They come from all over, all models.
YES It is......one thing I have always done with all my rides. and that was a color that stands out and I REALLY like, not one that is like every other car on the road. If you think about it and when you see cars on the road or even in the dealerships....the colors you will see the most of are WHITE, BLACK, SILVER, GREY, AND A FEW RED. In the year that I have owned this one, and I live close to the Houston area, I have only seen two others this color on the road. YET every time I am out somewhere, some one will approach me to compliment the car's color and will say something like "I've never seen one that color and really love it".
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:58 AM   #23
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

well I've decided to trade in my Vette......by the time I take possession of the new one it will be about a year and a half old and have 40K miles. I recently saw the new 2019 ZR1 reviled and the color is STUNNING. but NO I'm not getting a ZR1, but I am custom ordering a new Stingray in the same color. The car below will be exactly like this one with the exception of the wheels and the top on mine will be the same color as the rest of the body. Can't wait to get the process started!!

Old 03-17-2018, 05:06 AM   #24
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well, a lot of things have changed since I started this thread back in 2017. Since our daughter will be going off to college this fall, the boss and I have decided to downsize, simplify our lives and relocate. Last Friday I said goodbye to my 64 Corvette. I've owned it almost 20 years but it was time for it, and my other old cars to go. I sold all 3 in one day to 3 different people. All are gone now, the 62 Impala 2 dr. hardtop, the 55 Chevrolet Belair 2 dr. hardtop, and the Corvette moved on to new owners. I thought I would be somewhat sad but I'm ready to turn the page, to move on. I've been playing with cars since I was 13. Parts seem heavier and dirtier, and hands get greasier. It's just not as much fun as it used to be. Now I'll be able to finish up the 2000 DS and make some additional mods to the 2010 Precedent. They're gone but not forgotten.

6-7-07047.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1d0.jpg
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:53 AM   #25
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

a sad but happy day, i would be hard for me to sell the vette, but I understand as I watched my last harley roll away with a smile on my face (which I said a 100 times over I'd never sell). you say relocate ...where you headed ?
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #26
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

We have a home on the SC coast north of Myrtle Beach. We'll be heading down there permanently in the future. It all depends on how long the boss decides she is going to work. It's up to her. Happy Wife...Happy Life!!
Old 03-17-2018, 04:34 PM   #27
Cruise Master
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Had one. Sold it because of ex-GF's DUI. Dang I have done some stupid stuff.
You just made my day. I guess misery really does love company.
Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #28
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Its a DONE DEAL. My new Vette is ordered and will arrive in roughly 8-9 weeks. Can't wait!!!

2019 Stingray Sebring Orange 2.jpg
Old 04-14-2018, 09:47 AM   #29
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

I hear ya!! Tell us about the car. Color? Options?
Old 04-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #30
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Its a DONE DEAL. My new Vette is ordered and will arrive in roughly 8-9 weeks. Can't wait!!!

Attachment 168514
WooHoo!!! You’re gonna be real happy! One bit of advice, never fully defeat traction control. Ever. Unless you’re doing a smoky burnout in a safe area, then by all means shut it off. Car is wicked powerful.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's