lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default oil pump cover

is it normal to have swirl marks/rubbing marks. on the inside of the oil pump cover. im curious as if this is why i had my rod bearing failure
lady bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Re: oil pump cover

Yep, the cover will show rotation marks from the two pump parts.
Hard to say about the failure due to you not knowing how the cart was used/abused or maintained before you got it.
Make sure you wash out the oil filter and blow out all of the oil passages when you reassemble.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
lady bug
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: oil pump cover

i blew out all oit passges and cleaned filter. now i have a new issue the pump will not prime my pressure switch is disconected so i hooked up a test light and still nothing i finllay fot the light to go out with about five mins of cranking over /no plugs/no fuel pump/ hooked up and when it primed i took it for a ride and it kept prime. i let it set for about an hourand decided to check it again to be on the safe side and i lost prime cant get it to pump back up. any help would be great thanks
lady bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO