lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2020, 09:32 AM   #1
Mathew1700
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha 1992 G8

I got a gas 1992 Yamaha G8 from my MIL for free, that I want to lift as high as possible for use around the ranch. Bought the RHOX Lift-002 kit, but now I am a little stuck on what would be the best tires and wheels. The instructions recommended size is 22x11x10. I am a little worried that since this cart was street legal, that I may have a problem with the wheels hitting the mental frame. Anyone have an experience lifting this vehicle?

What tires and wheel size would you recommend? Would really like to get a 6ply tires.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1137a.jpg (105.2 KB, 0 views)
Mathew1700 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts