lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2020, 07:24 PM   #1
ParisKy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 85 Marathon Starter/Generator hot to the touch

Hi, I purchased a 85 marathon, which I did a complete Motor rebuild. Everything went smooth except for the flywheel removal, which took 5 days of Cussing, Beer, and a lot of reading in this forum. It started right up, and I have run about 1/2 tank of break in fuel (40:1) thru it at not more than 1/2 throttle. I am not familiar with Golf carts, and was wondering if the Starter/Generator should be hot to the touch after driving 20 min or so. If this is not normal, what should I be looking at? Thanks for any help.
ParisKy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO