Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2020, 09:22 AM   #1
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Predator 420

I've got a predator 420 motor I need to get rid of. I really dont want to ship it, so local preferred I am in south GA in Jesup (near brunswick).

I don't know a lot about it, it came in a golf cart I bought from a city maintenance department and was half installed. They told me it was brand new but had sat outside due to the unfinished project.

I cleaned the carb out and got it running good. It had a stock ezgo clutch on it that I replaced with a Polaris clutch. The shaft has not been cut, it is still full length so any keyed clutch can still be used. I put a low profile airbox on it from a generator to fit in the unlifted cart and before I bought an exhaust header from VC I got the stock 350 motor (from another cart just like it) up and running, so I pulled the predator out, gutted all the electronics and installed the stock motor back into the cart and made it work the way it should.

Now I have this predator and nothing to do with it lol. It does need the key switch box ($20 on amazon) but it runs good. I'd like to get $200 for it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200124_234307.jpg (258.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20200124_234347.jpg (233.7 KB, 0 views)

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts