lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos
Videos Fun and exciting videos of golf carts/atv's/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default CAW Spring Trail Ride 2013

Here are three of my completed videos from the 2013 Carolina Adventure World Spring Trail Ride in South Carolina. This is my first time filming, editing, and posting videos with my new GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition camera. I'm still learning a lot about filming, camera mounting locations, and editing. All of these videos were filmed with the camera mounted to the front of my roll cage. All videos were filmed in 1080p HD. If anyone has any tips or recommendations I would like to hear them so I can publish better videos in the future. I still have some video that needs editing, so there might be more to come. I still have one video that is ready for YouTube, but it is 14 minutes long and after almost two days on YT upload it got stuck at 48%. I'll try to get that video uploaded and posted on here when possible. Enjoy

BlackBerryHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: CAW Spring Trail Ride 2013

Cool vids!! Thanks for sharing

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I finally got another video uploaded to YT. This is Trail #1. The video is long but shows a variety of terrain, and at the 11 minute mark I almost turned over. Brandon and Andy had to stand on the driver side of my cart to keep it from flipping as I rounded the corner.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
mutau95
Not Yet Wild

Nice videos. Thanks for sharing. I miss living only 20 mins from CAW.
mutau95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #5
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutau95 View Post
Nice videos. Thanks for sharing. I miss living only 20 mins from CAW.
Thanks, if I lived 20 minutes away from CAW I would have a season pass every year. We do not have places like CAW near us, so we have to travel for riding opportunities. Everything around me is swamp, water, and knee deep mud.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
CART-ZILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

nice vids hombre wish i coulda heard the v-twin sing alittle...lol
CART-ZILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #7
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CART-ZILLA View Post
nice vids hombre wish i coulda heard the v-twin sing alittle...lol
Thanks, even without the music you can't really hear the v-twin that good. The built-in mic on the GoPro doesn't pick up sound all that great, especially with the waterproof housing. I have been looking into buying a quality audio recorder to mount separately to pick up the true sound of the motors and surroundings. So far I have mostly found all the rattles on my cart when using the GoPro because it detects those sounds and magnifies them.

When I make some changes to my suspension we will probably go back up to CAW for a day of aggressive riding and get more video with some action. I would like to move the camera back and forth between the carts to get different views.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
hookm
Younger Than Dirt

Club Car

[QUOTE=BlackBerryHill;899283]Thanks, even without the music you can't really hear the v-twin that good. The built-in mic on the GoPro doesn't pick up sound all that great, especially with the waterproof housing. I have been looking into buying a quality audio recorder to mount separately to pick up the true sound of the motors and surroundings. So far I have mostly found all the rattles on my cart when using the GoPro because it detects those sounds and magnifies them.

When I make some changes to my suspension we will probably go back up to CAW for a day of aggressive riding and get more video with some action. I would like to move the camera back and forth between the carts to get different view

Bryan,let me know when you go back to CAW,I'll meet you there.hookm
hookm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Hookm, I'll definitely let you know when we get back up there. Probably sometime after the heat goes away so we have good weather. Naturally anyone that wants to go is welcome. Seems like every time we go to CAW someone ends up with mechanical problems, so having tow vehicles is a plus. I want to get some good action shots, especially if I can run ahead and use a tripod to get shots of each cart going up hills and through rough sections. If I ever get the funds I'll buy another camera to mount facing behind me to add to the filming opportunities.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
BlackBerryHill
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

One more video on the way as soon as I can get it uploaded to YT. This is the last one I can make until I have all the material to complete the overall video for the weekend Spring Trail Ride.

Tags
carolina adventure world, trail riding
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos