lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2020, 12:04 PM   #1
lespaul52
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Burn up coils 90 ParCar

I have put 3 coils on my Par Car this summer. First one from a cart store, second an Accell from Auto Zone and third from summit racing with an external ceramic resistor. First lasted 2 months, 2'nd 1 week and third only 1/4 mile? In the past I had to replace coil every 2 years. I am stuck. Any ideas to help would be greaty appreciated.
lespaul52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-26-2020, 04:36 PM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Burn up coils 90 ParCar

Any burnt up components are normally caused too much current in the circuit. Try cleaning all of the grounds shiny brighf and reattach them with dielectric grease. You are on the right track with the resistor but you may needto add another one.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar