lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2020, 12:27 PM   #1
somfas
Gone Wild

Default Please help with Lithium Conversion - will pay

I just realized I had accidentally posted this in the ExtremeDC and not in this sub forum. (And I have posted it in EZGO Lithium) I apologize for putting this everywhere. I truly just need help and desperately need to find someone willing to just finish it for me. As I said below, I will gladly pay and deliver the cart. AND there is no rush, I just need it to get completed. I have reached out to Pingeye because he would likely be my best option, but I have not heard back from him so I am open to any suggestions. (Gary, if you see this, please get in touch. I am not sure if I offended you in the past when you were helping me over the phone, but I promise I didn't mean to)

I have been on this conversion for almost a year now. I apparently am not going to be able to finish it. I would be very grateful if any of you would be willing to finish this for a fee. I would gladly deliver and pick up near N FL, S GA. I've got pretty much all of the components, and a lot of it is wired. I am just running into roadblocks with where and what kind of relays to use and some of the key switch wiring. I have 10 Leaf Modules, Zeva battery maintenance (EVMS3, two 12 cell modules, monitor, temp sensor), and a TC Charger. My system is 72V with an Alltrax 72500.

Thanks for any help with this!
somfas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-28-2020, 03:45 PM   #2
kofifi
Getting Wild

Default Re: Please help with Lithium Conversion - will pay

go on facebook and search DIY Lithium and things of that nature. I am sure you can find someone to make one for you or finish what you started.
kofifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium