lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Rear seat handle & hitch fitment

So I purchased and ROHX universal grab bar with hitch combination for my rear seat. Problem 1 was one of the welded nuts to mount to the seat step was cross threaded. Easy enough to take care of. Problem 2 and much more concerning, the spacing between the grab bar angle mounts and the spacing between the bars on the bottom of the step do not match up well. The angle wont slide into and set flush with the bottom of the step.

Has anyone came across this issue? The angle mounts on the grab bar are welded to hitch so there is no easy way to modify the spacing. I wanted to try to do it without grinding, but I'm running out of options.
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center