lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2020, 05:44 AM   #1
Filly86
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha electric g9

Hey everyone

I purchased a electric g9 that wasn’t running. Have narrowed it down to the speed controller and the throttle position sensor as I have bypassed them at the moment and everything is working at full throttle straight away.
My question is Iam getting a 2kohm reading out of the throttle position sensor.
Is that ok as I thought the g9 where 0-1kohm range and could this cause the cart not to run?
Thanks
Filly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:23 PM   #2
bfd.m.brough
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha electric g9

I know this probably needs to go on another thread, but I'm in the same boat as you... bought a project. How do I go about testing the speed control and tps? And how do you bypass them to test the motor?
bfd.m.brough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 11:27 PM   #3
Filly86
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha electric g9

If you want to test the motor and bypass the speed controller, I got some jumper leads connect one side to the negative side of your battery pack and connected other side to the A2 terminal of your motor.
Motor should spin at full throttle.
Filly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha