Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

Arrow F/S - Tires/Wheels, cables, front end parts, etc - Club Car DS parts

These parts are coming off my 2004 Club Car IQ, which is a DS style cart. Not really sure on pricing, so I'm throwing out a number and asking you to make offers. Thanks.

1.) Set of 4 tires/wheels/hub covers/lug nuts. They are 205/50/10 tires on a set of polished douglas brand 10" rims. Comes with 4 hub covers and chrome lug nuts. Lots of tread left on tires. Asking $200 shipped or make offers.

(Obviously cart not included or for sale, just shown to show rims/tires/caps/lugs)

2.) Set of 3 battery drip trays for a 2000+ club car DS. Had a shop do my upgrades and they didn't install them, so I'm not going to bother having them go back in to do it at this point. Asking $35 shipped or make offers.

3.) Set of OEM 6 gauge cables from a club car IQ style cart. See picture for condition. I replaced with larger ones. Asking $20 shipped.

4.) Light wiring harness with light switch and relay, as well as fuse block. See picture, but this is new and unused as they were able to use my existing harness for turn signals. Asking $40 shipped or make offers.

5.) Used set of HD rear leaf springs. Asking $10 plus actual shipping costs.

6.) OEM Front spindles, rear bumpers and u-bolts. See picture for suspension items. Pieces left over after lift kit install. Asking $45 shipped or make offers.

7.) OEM style voltage reducer. Reduces from 16v to 12v for lighting or accessories. Asking $20 shipped.

Paypal or USPS money order for payment. Would sell all to one person with discount, so please ask if interested. Shipping will be by cheapest reliable method available for item based on size, shape, location, etc. PM or Email me with interest. Thanks.

PS - I'm Located in Tallahassee, Florida.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: F/S - Tires/Wheels, cables, front end parts, etc - Club Car DS parts

THESE ITEMS SOLD TO Wilster734 PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

2.) Set of 3 battery drip trays for a 2000+ club car DS. Had a shop do my upgrades and they didn't install them, so I'm not going to bother having them go back in to do it at this point.

5.) Used set of HD rear leaf springs.

6.) Rear bumpers, U-Bolts, rounded and flat brackets. See picture for suspension items. Pieces left over after lift kit install.

These items still available.

1.) Set of 4 tires/wheels/hub covers/lug nuts. They are 205/50/10 tires on a set of polished douglas brand 10" rims. Comes with 4 hub covers and chrome lug nuts. Lots of tread left on tires. Asking $200 shipped or make offers.

(Obviously cart not included or for sale, just shown to show rims/tires/caps/lugs)

3.) Set of OEM 6 gauge cables from a club car IQ style cart. See picture for condition. I replaced with larger ones. Asking $20 shipped.

4.) Light wiring harness with light switch and relay, as well as fuse block. See picture, but this is new and unused as they were able to use my existing harness for turn signals. Asking $40 shipped or make offers.

6.) OEM Front spindles. Pieces left over after lift kit install. Asking $35 shipped or make offers.

7.) OEM style voltage reducer. Reduces from 16v to 12v for lighting or accessories. Asking $20 shipped.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: F/S - Tires/Wheels, cables, front end parts, etc - Club Car DS parts

Pictures of the tires & rims to show tread:

Old 04-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
gixxer007
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Where would the rims and tries be shippinh from please. I dont want to make an offer with shipping and be way off on them. I am located in Connecticut zip code 06483 if that helps you with a bottom line psrie shipped to me.

Thank You
Old 04-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer007 View Post
Where would the rims and tries be shippinh from please. I dont want to make an offer with shipping and be way off on them. I am located in Connecticut zip code 06483 if that helps you with a bottom line psrie shipped to me.

Thank You

I'm located in Florida. Have someone up first on them at the moment, and have a second person via PM. If they don't take them, I'll let you know shortly if you still are interested.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
gixxer007
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

If you could please keep me posted if they both fall thru that would be great. Mysonwants a set of wheels for his cart.

Thank You
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #7
ZZTOP
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Good buy on the parts Wilster734----
Old 04-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Boris
DELETED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbonds View Post
I'm located in Florida. Have someone up first on them at the moment, and have a second person via PM. If they don't take them, I'll let you know shortly if you still are interested.
Where at in Flerda?
Old 04-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

In Tally.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #10
txbonds
Gone Wild
Club Car

THESE ITEMS SOLD TO Wilster734 PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

2.) Set of 3 battery drip trays for a 2000+ club car DS. Had a shop do my upgrades and they didn't install them, so I'm not going to bother having them go back in to do it at this point.

5.) Used set of HD rear leaf springs.

6.) Rear bumpers, U-Bolts, rounded and flat brackets. See picture for suspension items. Pieces left over after lift kit install.

These items sold to Black Death
1.) Set of 4 tires/wheels/hub covers/lug nuts. They are 205/50/10 tires on a set of polished douglas brand 10" rims. Comes with 4 hub covers and chrome lug nuts. Lots of tread left on tires.

4.) Light wiring harness with light switch and relay, as well as fuse block. See picture, but this is new and unused as they were able to use my existing harness for turn signals.

These items still available.

6.) OEM Front spindles. Pieces left over after lift kit install. Asking $35 each shipped or make offers.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts