lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
boosted230
Not Yet Wild

Default 2016 club car and the Subaru efi questions....?

Hey guys, been around a while but having trouble finding any good info on the new club car gas models. It seems they not only changed the engine but the rear end too! My question is, it says this engine makes its power at 3600rpm, so does that mean in the cart we can get it to that rpm by just tweakin some sensors and throttle cable? Also because that rpm is higher than the old fe350's with their 2700 rpm limit, does that mean the rear end gear ratio is different than the usual 12:1. The rear end looks different that's why I ask. My end goal here is to make it fast , 6:1 gears with machined front and rear clutches. Also, any info on how these carts with the efi engines are doing problem wise would be great.. I kinda feel left in the dark with all these changes...
boosted230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car