lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #1
Tracker17
Not Yet Wild

Default 04 club car ds wont move

a friend of mine brought me his cart to try and help figure out why it wont go anymore.its have an 04 ds. serial number starts with AQ0412 it worked fine before May of this year. his wife went to get on it the next day and would go anymore.
i have check all batteries and voltages vary between 7.4 and 7.6 volts. its a 48v system total voltage right now is 45 volts. i checked all the cables and they are good ( had to replace a few of them). i then followed the cables back to the solenoid and on both sides ( red and yellow cables on top of solenoid) the voltage is the same (45 volts). i was able to put it in reverse and while holding the pedal to the floor and giving a little push the cart would move about a foot then stop but will not do it in forward. the push i gave wasn't enough force to move the cart

how do i check the other components to see if they are good. i have the cart on charge now and the meter on the charger has jumped over to 15

thanks for any advise
Tracker17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car