lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default My 2005 badboy/ezgo power drops off

I have been messing with our 1997 Club car gas DS cart lately and havent got to use the bad boy lately

each battery is 6.4 to 6.5 after charging and letting it sit for 5 hours. My connections, look good except for the four that sit right at the back rest-
My Shoulders do not bend that way anymore and I will have to wait til my son can stop by. I have two spares that are out of the cart, that are sitting at 6.4 and 6.5.

It seems my power is dropping off more quickly than I remember. The batteries are 6 years old- Even in the winter I charged it every two weeks.

Any other thoughts? or should I be grateful for the time I got with them?

anybody have a CC ds gas rear end sitting around? mine wont go into reverse and I am to chicken to try the method they told me to get the synchronizers to redo the synchronization LOL- Only one guy has a cool hat though
csport is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO