Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
royale with cheese
Not Yet Wild

Default 1988 Marathon project and parts for sale

88 Marathon 2 stroke cart - Mostly complete - Mostly disassembled. Original engine has jug and head scored by some type of debris. It may be rebuildable but beyond my abilities. I was going to do a 4 stroke conversion. Rear sheetmetal was damaged so I scrapped that and bought 2 new trailer fenders and started building a dump bed. Also have a canopy/roof. Tires are knobby ATV style but with some cracking. Maybe just adding tubes would be enough?

I also have a brand new Duromax 16HP electric start engine - new in box that I was going to use and a POlaris P90 clutch that only needs a 1" bore to fit this engine.

I'll separate or sell the whole pile for $500. I'm in Salem OH 44460 and get great shipping rates through my shop. Feel free to call me at 330-360-6170.

TRADES? Let me know what you have. Interested in snowblower, garage heater, gas pump, any kind of cool tools or garage related stuff.

THANKS!
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: 1988 Marathon project and parts for sale

There is no reason to have two threads for this 88 ezgo for sale, one is enough,

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/golf-...alem-ohio.html
Old 12-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #3
royale with cheese
Not Yet Wild

Are you interested in either one?
Old 12-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
rib33024

No just wanted to know why two threads about the same cart for sale??
Old 04-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
Gunk
Not Yet Wild

Is the canopy/roof for sale?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
colochris
Not Yet Wild

Do you have any of the back pad /seat assemblies? Like the plastic that connects to the seats and bracing that attaches the seat backs to the cart itself?

The person I got my cart from took off the seat backs and bag and basket asembly and put a cargo box instead.

Please let me know if you can help

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by royale with cheese View Post
88 Marathon 2 stroke cart - Mostly complete - Mostly disassembled. Original engine has jug and head scored by some type of debris. It may be rebuildable but beyond my abilities. I was going to do a 4 stroke conversion. Rear sheetmetal was damaged so I scrapped that and bought 2 new trailer fenders and started building a dump bed. Also have a canopy/roof. Tires are knobby ATV style but with some cracking. Maybe just adding tubes would be enough?

I also have a brand new Duromax 16HP electric start engine - new in box that I was going to use and a POlaris P90 clutch that only needs a 1" bore to fit this engine.

I'll separate or sell the whole pile for $500. I'm in Salem OH 44460 and get great shipping rates through my shop. Feel free to call me at 330-360-6170.

TRADES? Let me know what you have. Interested in snowblower, garage heater, gas pump, any kind of cool tools or garage related stuff.

THANKS!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #7
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by colochris View Post
Do you have any of the back pad /seat assemblies? Like the plastic that connects to the seats and bracing that attaches the seat backs to the cart itself?

The person I got my cart from took off the seat backs and bag and basket asembly and put a cargo box instead.

Please let me know if you can help

Chris
Hey chris will a set off an 84 work the same? If so let me know I might be able to help you out.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
Firebob
Not Yet Wild

Looking for engine parts. I have 1988 as well but am looking for a cyclinder head. You said yours was scored ? Or just the cyclinder ? Please get back to me as soon as you can

Thank You
Bobby
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts