Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
superduty4life
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Stealth 4x4 for sale

I am having to sell my Stealth 4x4 cart. I bought it 4 months ago and never used it to hunt. It never went in the woods or mud. It is in new condition with no scratches. 4x4 works good. Sells for $11,700, will let it go foe $9500 or will trade for other cart(s) with cash. Check out the videos on these carts.www.stealth4x4.com. I have picks posted on my other post. Im located near Lafayette La.
superduty4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
dock98
doin it in the desert

Yamaha

Default Re: Stealth 4x4 for sale

what dont you like about it?
dock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
superduty4life
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I love my cart. I think its the best 4x4 cart out there. I just totaled my $11000 zero turn mower and need to buy another one. Im needing some cash to buy another one. Hunting season is coming up and Im going to have to use my 4wheeler instead.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #4
dock98
doin it in the desert

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty4life View Post
I love my cart. I think its the best 4x4 cart out there. I just totaled my $11000 zero turn mower and need to buy another one. Im needing some cash to buy another one. Hunting season is coming up and Im going to have to use my 4wheeler instead.
ouch.sorry to hear that.being a landscaper myself,i know them mowers cost as much as a pickup. sure is a good buy.wish i had the money.good luck
dock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
superduty4life
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks Dock
Old 08-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #6
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Very nice cart! A little pricey in my opinion. Question I know may go through some peoples mind but what would be that advantage (other than electric being quiet) of this cart versus a UTV like a Rhino or Mule since they are comparable in price? Just curious.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
superduty4life
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Your right about being quiet. The other advantage is the torque. This high performance 48v motor has more torque than a Kawasaki Mule and Rhino. On Youtube there is a Stealth pulling a Mule and another pulling a Bad Boy Buggie. They dont have the speed that the UTVs have, instead they have more torque. The speed is around 16 to 18 mph. You can hook on to a boat trailer and dock your boat with no problems. You can go just about anywhere a stock utv can go. There is no exhaust smell like the utvs. Alot less maintance, no oil or gas. You dont have to install snorkels for deep water. No carbs to clean every year. Alot less mechanical parts to break. Another advantage is being able to carry 4 adults and spin the tires in the mud. Thats on the websites videos and on Youtube.
The frame is a ClubCar aluminum frame which is lighter. Is uses 6 8volt batteries. It has a 12 converter to run more lights or radio. This is not your average golf cart.
Other than that, thats about it.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty4life View Post
Your right about being quiet. The other advantage is the torque. This high performance 48v motor has more torque than a Kawasaki Mule and Rhino. On Youtube there is a Stealth pulling a Mule and another pulling a Bad Boy Buggie. They dont have the speed that the UTVs have, instead they have more torque. The speed is around 16 to 18 mph. You can hook on to a boat trailer and dock your boat with no problems. You can go just about anywhere a stock utv can go. There is no exhaust smell like the utvs. Alot less maintance, no oil or gas. You dont have to install snorkels for deep water. No carbs to clean every year. Alot less mechanical parts to break. Another advantage is being able to carry 4 adults and spin the tires in the mud. Thats on the websites videos and on Youtube.
The frame is a ClubCar aluminum frame which is lighter. Is uses 6 8volt batteries. It has a 12 converter to run more lights or radio. This is not your average golf cart.
Other than that, thats about it.
Your sale ad looks much better now.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
superduty4life
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks Spriddle. I hope this makes it better for people to decide between UTVs or 4x4 electric carts. I know one thing, I will be buying another one for next hunting season.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:43 PM   #10
galloway
Gone Wild

Club Car

I like to goto Ocean Lakes camp ground down in SC. They only allow electric carts etc. So that is why I stick with the electric carts.
galloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts