lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
california mike
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 precedent electrical question

I just purchased a 2009 Precedent I2L Excel from an auction(fleet sale) The cart does not have the pre-wiring harness for a light package (12 prong female plug). Can (please) anyone steer me in the right direction where I may find/purchase such a O.E. harness? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! califmikeô¿ô
california mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2009 precedent electrical question

Welcome Mike to the fun world of golf carting!
The site sponsors should have the harness, or you could get an all in one light kit with harness.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
california mike
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for your reply, but I purchased a Ultimate Light Kit from Performance Plus Carts. I did not realize the cart was not pre wired for lights but also the kit did not include a voltage reducer. The reducer is not a big thing. The O.E. harness is the main concern without having to hard wire. I'll check the sponsors on this site but it sure would be nice if someone knew exactly where I should go. I'm well over 65 and I get a bad headache in front of the computer for any length of time. Thanks califmikeô¿ô
Old 06-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #4
california mike
Not Yet Wild

I found the bucket harness I need for my cart. I'm glad I signed up for this site. It is a treasure trove of cart information. Thanks to all.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #5
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by california mike View Post
I found the bucket harness I need for my cart. I'm glad I signed up for this site. It is a treasure trove of cart information. Thanks to all.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car