lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
G-gaurd
Getting Wild

Default RFY air shock rebuild ..... is it possible ?

I got some RFY shocks on a little buggy that dont hold air and if its possible I would like to rebuild them

YouTube doesn't really show how just one guys upgrade and how to send them to him and pay for rebuild

Let me know it's possible

Thanks
G-gaurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2019, 09:30 PM   #2
Shepard
Crazy Ole Man

Yamaha

Default Re: RFY air shock rebuild ..... is it possible ?

I run the same shock - when purchased they run less then 30 dollars apiece. I'm not thrilled with there performance but -- for the price Have you replaced the valve stem in the schrader valve?
Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!