lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Imapled
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default RHOX LIFT-100 6" Lift Drop Spindle Steering Stabilizer?

Hi Everyone,

I put a RHOX LIFT-100 on my 94-01.5 DCS TXT and the new spindles do not have the mounting plate for the E-Z-GO MEDALIST / TXT STEERING STABILIZER KIT (FITS 1994.5-2001.5).

I was wondering if anyone has successfully installed an aftermarket steering stabilizer on a similar lift kit or even made one for their cart?

I was figuring I could put a clamp on the spindle to bolt the stabilizer to but, not sure if this is a good idea or which parts to use. I wouldn't want it to slip and as the new spindle is cast welding a new mounting plate to it would be difficult and expensive.

Thank-you!
Impaled
Imapled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-29-2019, 02:24 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: RHOX LIFT-100 6" Lift Drop Spindle Steering Stabilizer?

Not that it helps but that extra arm on the passenger side stock spindle was for towing carts, I think that's what the aftermarket stabilizer was hooked to and as the ad says "for 4" Economy Lift Kits only" which uses stock spindles.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:37 PM   #3
Imapled
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RHOX LIFT-100 6" Lift Drop Spindle Steering Stabilizer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoveBolt View Post
Not that it helps but that extra arm on the passenger side stock spindle was for towing carts, I think that's what the aftermarket stabilizer was hooked to and as the ad says "for 4" Economy Lift Kits only" which uses stock spindles.
Thanks. Always wondered what that was really intended for. Need to put a stabilizer now that I have a Navitas TSX3.0 600amp controller and the Navitas High-Performance motor in the cart. Wheel goes crazy over 25km/h. Steering on this old DCS style TXTs sucks.
Imapled is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts