lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #1
tcunningham@kokomo.k12.in
Not Yet Wild

Default Front and Rear Rubbing SOund

I have a 99 Club Car Golf Cart. I have two issues with my club car. My first issue is that on the front right side of my cart, I hear a rubbing sound of some sort generally when a heavier adult is sitting passenger. My assumption is that it is the bushings need replaced in the front spring. Easier said than done as I have replaced the back leaf springs with heavy duties and installed a back seat. All was well until recently when I have started to hear a rubbing of some sort on the back right side. It is difficult to determine to see where the rubbing occurs because you ultimately have to be driving it to hear it and someone has to be sitting on it. The cart is moving! Also, side note, when installing the rear leaf springs and seat, the shocks were not removed. They are fairly stable, so I am guessing it is not them swinging around.
tcunningham@kokomo.k12.in is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
front springs, rear leaf springs, rubbing
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car