lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #1
vintageracer
Not Yet Wild

Default Yard Art Cushman 735 Golfster

In my travels I have stopped numerous times inquiring about purchasing this Cushman 735 Golfster that sat on the back fence row at a Golf Cart dealer. Never got a real good look at it as it was covered with vines and the dealership owner was never there to make an offer to purchase.

Several weeks ago I once again stopped and asked about the old Cushman 735 Golfster. Amazing! They had actually moved the cart along with a bunch of other junk carts to another location on the property and I actually got a chance to look at the cart up close.

Once again the dealership owner was not there however they got him on the phone. As is always the case when you ask "What do you want for it" they give you the ole "What do you give answer". I asked him to price it since it was his cart. He continued to insist I "Make An Offer" so I did!

He did NOT AT ALL like my offer and said "I'll make a planter out of it before I sell it that"!

I responded YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!

No I did not get it bought and I am sure it will continue to sit there and rot some more!!

Check out the pictures!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160427_105147_resized.jpg (466.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20160427_105154_resized.jpg (350.5 KB, 0 views)
vintageracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:43 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Yard Art Cushman 735 Golfster

I walked away from a couple of potential carts in the same fashion. I don't know what people are thinking. Just because someone shows an interest doesn't mean that your junk is worth $1,000.

There is an AMF HD on a property near my camp. It has been sitting in the weeds, unused, since I was a kid. I like the body styles on those ones. Last summer I saw the owner and asked if I could take it off his hands. He asked me how much I would give him and I laughed and told him that he should be paying me to take it. It's still there.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #3
mwfamf
Not Yet Wild

Where was this I want the hood emblem ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mwfamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:14 AM   #4
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sad to see it rotting away! It should be saved!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts