lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2024, 06:51 PM   #1
DanielDD
Not Yet Wild

Default Value of 2020 Gas XRT1550

I'm seriously considering selling my 2 seater ClubCar with 130hours. I bought it new in May of 2020, but have since bought a Kubota diesel 4 seater. I find the 4 seater more to my liking and I can convert it to a 2 seater if necessary. So, I find myself not needing the ClubCar. I'm trying to determine its worth on the market, but there aren't many ClubCars on FBM to get an idea of its value.

I haven't yet contacted a ClubCar dealer to see if they can give me a ballpark figure - I guess I need to try that, but I feel they will only give me a wholesale value. I payed approximately $11.5K four years ago for it. I was surprised to find a new one is over $15K!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
DanielDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car