lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
YLayUp
Not Yet Wild

Question 2010 Club Car DS Lift Kit Identification

Hi, new here and to Golf Carts. Just bought my first cart, a 2010 Electric Club Car DS. I've got some work to do on it and I'm planning on starting out with rebuilding the front end as it wobbles all over the place, and then moving on to rewiring electric.

The cart has a lift kit on it but I have no idea what kind or brand it is and I'm hoping some of the experts here can help identify the lift kit and possibly if standard bushings and sleeves will work with it?

I don't have it apart yet so these are about the best pictures I can get until I have time to start working on it this weekend.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cart.jpg (59.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Drivers Sid.jpg (193.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Passengers Side 2.jpg (184.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Passengers Side.jpg (70.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg front.jpg (183.0 KB, 0 views)
YLayUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2022, 09:38 AM   #2
Warden902
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2010 Club Car DS Lift Kit Identification

I just went through what you are looking at. I had an unidentified lift on my club car. On a whim I dropped the lower a arms and tried the bushings that are used on the front and rear leaf springs. It was a dead match. My guess is yours will be the same. Your brass busing may be the same that is used on the factory front end as well.
Warden902 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car ds, identification, lift kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car