lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #11
Billy J Toups Sr
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Koyker Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray dog View Post
need some help; hoping this is my last stop. I have inherited from my dad a UTV. Sold by Koyker; Series 2000H Hydro Raptor. I need a rear wheel. Tire size is AT25x12x9, wheel OD is 10", width is 10", 4/4 bolt circle, equal offset but the ID on each side is different. I have been googling my fingers off; contacted Koyker by email and facebook. Raptors are not produced anymore so I dont know if they will be any help. Can anyone steer me to a vendor? i checked with local golf cart sales and service centers; they look at the wheel and shake their heads. Thanks
Have you had any luck finding parts for your Raptor 2000H. I just acquired one and want to know if parts are available.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2016, 07:44 AM   #12
thibodjm
Not Yet Wild

I just emailed Koyker and requested any info at all on my Raptor 2000H.
His reply was that he has nothing at all.
That being said - does ANYONE have a .pdf on these beasts?
Old 03-24-2016, 07:51 PM   #13
gray dog
Not Yet Wild

For alot of reasons I was not able to respond and follow up on my request for information on Koyker Raptors parts and accessories. To update any of you that any have had an interest in my adventure. I have discovered that 9 inch wheels are viturally impossible to find and you can't get any information from Koyker except that they no longer support Raptors.

That being said I was fortunate that my dad kept and saved the owner's manual. Read it through and finally found an obscure paragraph in set up section to install 4 25-12x10 wheels and tires. 10 inch wheels are much easier to find. I now have replaced the wheels and tires. Mice had done a number on all of the ignition and safety circuit wiring, unfortunatly the owner's/maintenace manual did not include a schematic. Traced out all of the wires and through trial and error with a lot of butt splice connectors I made my way through it. My dad's raptor is up and running again.

Now I am interested to see if any one else has a Koyker Raptor and if any knows of any parts or accessories new or used that may be available.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:31 AM   #14
Dave Cicone
Not Yet Wild

Hi there just purchased a Raptor but have no repair manuals.I am a pretty good wrench
but a manual would be so helpful could you please send me the pdfs

Thanks Dave
Old 02-07-2019, 10:47 PM   #15
Krichmon
Not Yet Wild

Yea do you still have parts for the raptor I need a transmission 3 speed
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts