lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2020, 04:43 PM   #11
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Run/Tow switch 2008 Tomberlin

Really just a matter of mounting space. I like the Delta Q for their ip66 waterproof rating, but also because I am familiar more with them and their programming. That said, I also like how the new Lester are bluetooth for reading battery and charging history data. It makes troubleshooting “it doesn’t run long and I swear I charge it every day” stories easy to verify or debunk.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-08-2020, 03:33 PM   #12
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

For information, my 2008 Tomb. Emerge (US-version) have had 6 x 8V Batteries and Delta Q Charger as well
ojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 11:24 AM   #13
laverma
Not Yet Wild

As far as the intermittent brake light, I bet the brake light switch is going bad as mine did. If you follow the brake pedal under the cart you'll see a switch that is depressed when the pedal is at rest on it. Mine went bad as well. The bad news is I can't for the life of me get a wrench on the thing. I've looked up replacement switches and you can get cheap replacements at auto parts stores that seem like they'd work if you can figure out how to get the old one off.
laverma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, charger, run switch
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin