lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2020, 02:13 PM   #1
osturgillafdfire
Not Yet Wild

Default 1999 48v clubcar ds not running W/new alltrax

Hello I have a question on diagnosing my 1999 club car ds pd+ 48v. It has the tow/run switch I’m having issues diagnosing why it’s not running I ordered new alltrax xct 500amp controller, new OBC, new f/r switch,HD solenoid with 6amp diode and 3 amp diode. Wired everything to diagram and nothing talked with tech at alltrax and plugged in laptop for troubleshooting was getting error flags overcurrent and high Throttle Input under range. Went through steps end up sending back thinking bad controller it checked out at alltrax so shipping it back to me so it’s on cart end. I’ve checked motor with direct power it runs. I’m not getting any click at my solenoid. I’ve checked the v glide for 5k ohmes it checked good i got power at f/r switch it’s a toggle I hav power in center with key on and switch to run. I hav 48v to F When flipped to F and 48v to R when flip to R. I have no buzzer sounding it beeps randomly if in reverse. I have power on my small terminals at solenoid until the pedal is depressed then I lose power at small terminals on solenoid and get no click. The controller turns on immediately on pedal depress then shuts self off throws those Error flags. So I’m at a loss on what else I can check or change my batteries are showing 49volt charge during this.
Thanks I appreciate ur time
osturgillafdfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1999 48v clubcar ds not running W/new alltrax

99 with a run tow .. regen 1 or 2? PD Plus control?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:46 PM   #3
osturgillafdfire
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
99 with a run tow .. regen 1 or 2? PD Plus control?

Yes has the run tow switch I believe it’s the pd plus control has the 15pin wiring harness plug for the controller and speed sensor on motor I’m new to the golf cart world but trying to learn
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2020, 10:05 PM   #4
osturgillafdfire
Not Yet Wild

I tried posting a schematic pic of my cart but no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
alltrax, clubcar, controller, diagnose, troubleshooting
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car