lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
konipaul
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Which Engine Do I have in my 2001 EZGO, Robin 295 or 350?

I am trying to figure out which engine I have on my 2001 EZGO TXT. I bought this used and the former owner said he replaced the engine but I'm not sure I believe him.

Is there any way to know if I have a Robin 295 or 350? I would like to know so I know which parts to get for it. I have seen the pre-mci/MCI differences so I can probably figure that part out but am not sure how to tell if I have a 295 or 350. I can't seem to find any writing/marking/sticker on the engine.
konipaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-29-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Which Engine Do I have in my 2001 EZGO, Robin 295 or 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konipaul View Post
I am trying to figure out which engine I have on my 2001 EZGO TXT. I bought this used and the former owner said he replaced the engine but I'm not sure I believe him.

Is there any way to know if I have a Robin 295 or 350? I would like to know so I know which parts to get for it. I have seen the pre-mci/MCI differences so I can probably figure that part out but am not sure how to tell if I have a 295 or 350. I can't seem to find any writing/marking/sticker on the engine.
What parts are you needing ? Most are the same . There should be a black plastic plate behind carburetor that will tell you unless it has been removed.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 01:34 PM   #3
konipaul
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Which Engine Do I have in my 2001 EZGO, Robin 295 or 350?

Just would like to know in case I need to work on anything. I am going to put new plugs in it but I'm not sure if they are the correct plugs in it right now. It currently has NGK BP2ES plugs in it now and what to gap them at.
konipaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
295, 350, ezgo, robin, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO