lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #1
707ezgo
Not Yet Wild

Default 93 gas cart will not turn over and no spark

Ok I have a 1993 marathon two stroke was running good then just quit while driving.
I replaced the solenoid as I have done before with no change, I've cleaned / sanded all the grounds, the micro switch on the pedal is good and the micro switch on the forward/reverse is good,I can get it to turn over by touching a ground to the c terminal on the solenoid(red d+ on the regulator)and hit the pedal and it will turn over still no spark . I've replaced the regulator ,no change my next step is the ignightor (or the hei mod) any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.
707ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-17-2016, 03:50 PM   #2
cart around
Test before replacing

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 93 gas cart will not turn over and no spark

Your next step is to get it to turn over without jumping anything.

You need to start checking the control circuit that provides power to the solenoid small terminals.

It usually taps off of the large solenoid terminal connected to the positive side of the battery. Then it goes fuse, key switch, neutral safety switch, pedalvswitch, solenoid.
cart around is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no spark, stumped., won't start
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO