lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2020, 09:56 AM   #1
ujaguilar
Not Yet Wild

Question marketeer 438 lack of power

Hi guy's and gal's,
I have a nordoc marketeer 438 me and my son are trying to fix up. We've replaced the solenoids but the cart only has low speed nothing after the first peg works. they still click but no power to motor. Do the diodes have anything to do with this? I can't seem to find a good wire diagram that tells me how or where any of the jumper plates or wires go. any help or pics would be great.
Thanks
ujaguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2020, 12:11 PM   #2
ujaguilar
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: marketeer 438 lack of power

Thank y'all
Not looking to go wild on this yet. Mild lift, tires and camo. We already have a sears & robbuck 3 wheeler year? And a 3 wheeled ezego 72 + or -. And his pride and joy craftsman v-twin mower we grooved the tires, custom tube bumper and home made glass packs on dual exhaust.
ujaguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts