lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #111
BRS
Master BS'r

Club Car

Default Re: Anyone get their cart Florida Street Legal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabud View Post
BRS,

I hear ya! This is our 7th time in 2 years at the Fort and now that they opened up the Premium sites which are deeper and wider, it's alot easier to get in and out. Do you bring both of your carts when you're up here?
If Nana goes with us..we bring both carts, I bought the Precedent for mom. Otherwise my wife pulls the cart with my pickup and I pull the travel trailer. It's a small inconvenience...two vehicles and all. Once your there, you're glad you made the effort. I'll let you know when we're going just in case you have another trip in ya.
BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #112
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

Scuba- you get your windshield yet? I got my invoice but no windshield... gonna call them tomorrow.
Extractor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #113
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extractor View Post
Scuba- you get your windshield yet? I got my invoice but no windshield... gonna call them tomorrow.
Tom from CCP called me today and took my CC for the windshield and seat belts. They should be coming shortly along with an email confirmation which I didn't get yet. I asked him to PM you and let you know the windshields are IN!
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #114
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Tom from CCP called me today and took my CC for the windshield and seat belts. They should be coming shortly along with an email confirmation which I didn't get yet. I asked him to PM you and let you know the windshields are IN!
Thanks! He PM'd me asking if I wanted to buy one so I got nervous that he lost my order and called them up... just to be sure. THey said it was drop shipped and I should have it by now...they're checking on it. Can't wait for this thing to finally get here! WIper should be on my porch when I get home... hard to install wiper first, isn't it!

Need to put some reflective tape/side markers on the vehicle also... guess autoparts store will have that tape...

getting there
Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #115
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Got some better pictures of the side view mirror, side and rear reflectors and also the manual wiper...

watch out Minnie...
Scuba- where did you get your convex side mirror? It's nice and small and great location. All the sponsors seem to have mirrors that look too large.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #116
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extractor View Post
Scuba- where did you get your convex side mirror? It's nice and small and great location. All the sponsors seem to have mirrors that look too large.
I got it at our local CC Dealer for 11.99 + tax. It's stainless steel as well! We like it so much we're getting another one for the other side. Installed it without drilling any extra holes, just attached it to the top's hold down bolt.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #117
Extractor
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
I got it at our local CC Dealer for 11.99 + tax. It's stainless steel as well! We like it so much we're getting another one for the other side. Installed it without drilling any extra holes, just attached it to the top's hold down bolt.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #118
IMNFL
FLIPPER

Club Car

Extractor,
Check your local Wally World.
I found the reflective tape there for a whole lot less after I paid top dollar + at Parts Store.
Jus' lettin' ya no!
OB
IMNFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #119
Fishing Dude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMNFL View Post
Extractor,
Check your local Wally World.
I found the reflective tape there for a whole lot less after I paid top dollar + at Parts Store.
Jus' lettin' ya no!
OB
Could have sent you some in snail mail. Sorry don't follow this thread close. If anyone needs some ask I have several rolls, and can get more cheep.
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #120
IMNFL
FLIPPER

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishing Dude View Post
Could have sent you some in snail mail. Sorry don't follow this thread close. If anyone needs some ask I have several rolls, and can get more cheep.
Ya can't beat that!
IMNFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car