lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #21
RPatten
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 99 Club car will not charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
2 the inline fuse is bad
I have always believed that a fuse is a safety device to prevent more damage from occurring when something is wrong. Something being wrong, it needs to be fixed. At the same time, fuses may be blown when a short occurs when nothing else is wrong with another device. For example hooking up a wire incorrectly.

That being said, if a fuse continues to blow, would you look further than the fuse? I would be surprised if this fuse just blew without something else needing more attention, but then I have never had this fuse go out. What would cause this fuse to blow?

I also wanted to know if the OBC was bad.

And may charger is almost noiseless. Seems he/she has other issues that need to be resolved.
RPatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #22
crash test dummy

i'm not sure of the fuse ether .. it is listed as a SENSE LEAD FUSE
Old 10-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #23
TheFlash16
Getting Wild

Crash,
Sorry I found out the OBC was bad. Just to make sure I took one off of another cart and put it in this cart. It charged just fine. So I guess I got a bad/new OBC. hahaha. Just my luck

I was a mechanic for subaru for 2 years, I was good at it too. Then I decided I was tired of cars and hired to build and work on golf carts. I think I should have stuck with cars. hahaha! Always a fun challenge though!
Thanks for all the help!
Cameron
TheFlash16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #24
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlash16 View Post
Crash,
Sorry I found out the OBC was bad. Just to make sure I took one off of another cart and put it in this cart. It charged just fine. So I guess I got a bad/new OBC. hahaha. Just my luck
it happens
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car