lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2017, 11:03 PM   #1
dezertrxv
Not Yet Wild

Default Navitas for a 2010 RXV questions

I realize this has been discussed before but I think the 600 controller kit is available for the RXV now. I have a 2010 RXV that I have been fixing up this past week. I bought it stock and have since installed a 3" Jakes spindle with their disc brake kit. Freedom mode done. I had it painted and other little things. Right now it has 20" tires and does 23 mph according to a few GPS apps on my phone. The guy I talked to said I could achieve 30 MPH with their system. I have read about the Alltrax but I don't think they have anything for the RXV. Is Navitas my only option? Does anyone have any experience with this. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
dezertrxv is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO