lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2019, 07:29 AM   #1
jacobsond
Getting Wild

Default new to the electric cart maintenance?

I just got and 09 Precedent. Batteries 1yr old. Battery compartment clean. It has the battery water system. The cart is very clean all over. Is there any maintenance I should be doing? Other than a front end creek that I will be looking into? Is there anything with the electric drive I should look into? We are already doing the Park and Plug with the batteries. Always plug it in at the end of the day. On a normal day it gets about and hour or more of use. Slow speed not much more than 1/4 throttle.
jacobsond is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car