lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
gallcorn
Not Yet Wild

Default Trouble bleeding front disc brake kit

I just added a front disc brake kit to my Stealth 64V Commander, since it didnt come with brakes from the factory and no way to stop it going down a hill!

After spending two days modifying struts, new rotors etc so that the kit I had would fit (Jakes kit) I cant seem to get all of the air out of the right side of the system. Ive tried using a large animal syringe with a hose attached to bleeder screw and pulling fluid thru with reservoir open (over a bottle of fluid) but air bubbles keep coming out. Left side is solid fluid doing the same thing. I have teflon tape around threads of bleeder. Does anyone have a fix or suggestion on what to try next?
gallcorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car