lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
Boris
DELETED

Default Who has the T Rex cowls

Hey all ... ... I'd like to find one of these front cowls if any of our sponsors OR members know who is carrying them. Thanks

Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
AirJunky
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Who has the T Rex cowls

That yellow one has been for sale on CL for months. It's down to like $1700 now.
AirJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Boris
DELETED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJunky View Post
That yellow one has been for sale on CL for months. It's down to like $1700 now.
Yeah, I saw that .... Really what I'm looking for is the dealer or maybe the manufacturer of those cowls or ANY cowl with that look ... either that style or one of the '50 chevy truck.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

If one of the site sponsors dont have check with these guys. www.bbpreferred.com They may have em.
Loud & Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Boris... Is this what you're lookin' for???

http://www.luxurygolfcarts.com/inc/sdetail/598
Pimp Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
Boris
DELETED

Yeah I saw that but they want to sell it as part of a package, and if I can find the name of the actual manufacturer I was going to see if the had just the front cowl ....... or a crack and split sale type of a thing. Heck, the workhorse I'm putting together is all bits and pieces (from this and that) so I didn't figure it'd hurt to look around.

I have an email into that site (Melissa) and several others that carry them .... or something along that style. (not many people do carry them) I was also looking at the SSR or the '50 Chevy truck front cowl but they too come as a package and kinda pricey. Maybe I'll hit the powerball lotto this week ...... Yeah, riiiiight.

Where at on the Grand Strand are you? Not familiar with Cliffside. I was up in that neck of the woods the weekend of March 7th ....... Peckerheads had a tollbooth set up in in Pawleys Island ..... Damm speedtraps ...... 67 in a 45. Thats OK, the bad-girls over at Woody's Gentlemans Club on the 17 bypass by the AFB back gate helped me forget about it ..... till I had to send the State Of South Carolina a freakin' check .... Ah, tis life.

Thanks for the link
Old 03-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #7
Boris
DELETED

It's a done deal unless someone see's this thread and knows where one is hiding ... I just got a message saying that they are no longer being made ..... period.

Thanks everybody

- on to Plan B
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center