lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
J-FabLife
Not Yet Wild

Default Building custom Ezgo A-arm lift

So I been working on a custom lift for my 98 ezgo. Because I have my own shop, equipment and tool I figured I can prob build one cheap then I could buy one. The main issue in facing is finding the measurements for the front a-arm subframe. I am building it as close to the RHOX 6-7" lifr kit. So if anyone has side view pictures and or measure ments (how far the bottom most part of the assembly goes in conjunction to cart frame amd such) and can share it would be greatly appreciated
J-FabLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #2
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Building custom Ezgo A-arm lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-FabLife View Post
So I been working on a custom lift for my 98 ezgo. Because I have my own shop, equipment and tool I figured I can prob build one cheap then I could buy one. The main issue in facing is finding the measurements for the front a-arm subframe. I am building it as close to the RHOX 6-7" lifr kit. So if anyone has side view pictures and or measure ments (how far the bottom most part of the assembly goes in conjunction to cart frame amd such) and can share it would be greatly appreciated
I would make life easy on yourself and use an OEM rzr front end, a-arms, hubs, ball joints, the works. Youll get a world of wins with this set up. Front disc brakes heavy duty hubs, a mountain of shock options. You also get the 4x156 lug pattern on the hubs so you can run any Polaris sxs wheels.

The OEM take off parts can be had cheap online. Ive saw entire front clips sell for 300 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #3
J-FabLife
Not Yet Wild

Oh wow I never even considered that I actually have a brand new RZR frame (literally just bare rollcage/frame), I picked up for $80 (company near me makes seat belts amd restraints, does crash for military, polaris, law inforcment etc) Im gonna take a look at it and see if I can maybe mesh the two together.
J-FabLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 08:45 PM   #4
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-FabLife View Post
Oh wow I never even considered that I actually have a brand new RZR frame (literally just bare rollcage/frame), I picked up for $80 (company near me makes seat belts amd restraints, does crash for military, polaris, law inforcment etc) Im gonna take a look at it and see if I can maybe mesh the two together.
It's easily done I have pics of one being built.

Old 12-03-2019, 08:55 PM   #5
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

https://www.facebook.com/RZGO33/

https://instagram.com/rzgo33?igshid=1lpezzm33zof4

If you have facebook join the group golfcarts modified. Search with in the group for Cody Cooley hes the one building it.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts