lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2019, 08:56 PM   #1
Cdk
Getting Wild

Default Starting my lithium build

I’ll start out by saying the amount of info in here is insane! I love this forum!

I’m building a hot rod 1983 EzGo marathon with all new electrical guts, and I’ve decided to go the lithium route. I’ve got my whole system basically sketched out, I just need to find some Leaf modules. The trick is finding a set in Canada, as it’s extremely expensive to ship them from the US.

I’m planning on a 7 module pack to save space for the air system and stereo the cart is eventually getting. The cart will be stock height, 20” tires, with a 500 amp Alltrax and Bandit motor. I found these ones on eBay, which are tested at 52 ah. Is that amp hour rating ok for my plans, or are they too depleted?

Cdk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium