lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
Murby
Gone Wild

Default What is your actual lift with All Sports 6 Inch Long Travel?

So I finally got my lift kit installed and was surprised at how much the cart was lifted.

I measured my original Club Car suspension by putting a straight edge across the bottom of both frame rails and measuring the vertical distance to the center line of the front spindles.. the spindles are basically even and level with the bottom of the aluminum box tubing frame rails.

When I check the same with the All Sports 6" long travel lift kit, I get 8 inches.. Huh? I ordered a 6 inch lift kit but its actually 8 inches??? That doesn't make sense.

Is there anyone here with a 6" All Sports Long Travel that can check theirs? I think they sent me an 8 inch lift on accident.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2021, 08:15 AM   #2
Cb750
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: What is your actual lift with All Sports 6 Inch Long Travel?

Did you change wheels and tires too?
Cb750 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: What is your actual lift with All Sports 6 Inch Long Travel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb750 View Post
Did you change wheels and tires too?
Yes, but it wouldn't matter because I'm using the frame as my reference point, not the ground.

The issue has been solved. I called allsports to inquire and they couldn't give me an answer so they took my number and said someone would call me back. The next day, the owner of allsports called and said the extra height is normal and it will go away after I drive the cart a bit. Apparently, the springs need to "settle"..
And that's exactly what happened after about an hour of riding around.. the springs settled to where its supposed to be..
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts