lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2021, 01:19 PM   #1
Inovermyhead
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car 2003 sun warped body

Recently acquired a 2003 Club Car Carryall 2 that is the definition of a “project cart”. The previous yahoo who had it crashed into something hard enough to push the metal bumper into the body. They then left the body outside for a year or two. After removing the bumper the body retained it’s warped state. The cart is destined to be a farm cart, so the repair doesn’t have to be perfect, but I would like it to be good enough to have a headlight on that side. I think I’ve attached the best picture I have of the damage (which admittedly is a terrible picture). What’s the best way to fix this? Heat gun and a prayer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 82945A04-6844-451D-8878-3742A8240443.jpg (12.7 KB, 0 views)
Inovermyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Club Car 2003 sun warped body

Heat gun and some gloves would be a good start. If that doesn’t work you can always get another cowl.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint