lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2021, 05:23 PM   #61
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: All Sports Lift Kits CRAZY BACKORDER...!!!!

UPDATE:

My 6" long travel kit arrived today.

Ordered on Jan 19, 2021 and it just arrived. Box is damaged but it doesn't look serious.

Should be installing this weekend.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-24-2021, 11:59 AM   #62
MaximumOverdrive
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

How long did they tell you it would take? I ordered something from them 3 weeks ago and they told me it would take 6 weeks to send it to me. I hope I won't have to wait 8 months too.

Edit: looks like they told you 6 weeks also... awesome
MaximumOverdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:52 AM   #63
Murby
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumOverdrive View Post
How long did they tell you it would take? I ordered something from them 3 weeks ago and they told me it would take 6 weeks to send it to me. I hope I won't have to wait 8 months too.

Edit: looks like they told you 6 weeks also... awesome
I ordered on Jan 19th, a rep emailed me on the same day asking me to call, when I called, she said it would take 16 weeks.

Around 16 weeks, I called and she claimed she said 16 to 20.. at around 20, I checked and they said it should be shipping in a couple weeks..

The shipping extensions continued one after another. I was always polite and just figured they're having supply issues.

It ended up being 35 weeks, but that was for the long travel kit.. I don't think the long wait applies to all products, or even any other products from what I have been reading.

My guess is that they are having problems getting that steering box because its the only special part on the assembly that can't be made by just anyone.

Tubing and steel plate are easy to get, heim joints are so common they're easy too.. everything else can be machined by even a high school kid.. but I imagine that steering box is another story.

I just wish they would have been more upfront and said "Hey, we're having a problem getting steering boxes and our predictions might not fly"
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:14 PM   #64
ousuxndallas
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I ordered the LT kit in April, just received notice it should arrive on Thursday. 5 months. Not too upset, as they were great every time I called them.
ousuxndallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 10:47 AM   #65
kaptaink
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Everything for golf carts is backed up beyond belief, not just All Sports. Patience is needed, whining and negative reviews don't help anything.
I work in automotive(tier 1 supplier of vehicle frames to the OEM's) - I fully understand the backlog of parts and required patience. It's not whining if a company commits to a date and misses the date. Multiple times. Then provides no update when requested.

Good customer service goes a long way during these crazy times. I am also on the lift kit waiting list, I just want a real date so I can make plans around this cart build.
kaptaink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 07:58 PM   #66
Raising Cain
Not Yet Wild

I just wish I could order one! Called them and spoke with a very nice lady. She said they discontinued the long travel for a G29 Drive last month. Said they didn’t sell enough of them….I call BS on that. I begged, pleaded, and even tried ordering from a couple of other vendors. Can’t get one! I wanted the BEST, and Made in the USA, but I guess I will have to settle for a Jake’s…..
Raising Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 06:19 AM   #67
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raising Cain View Post
I just wish I could order one! Called them and spoke with a very nice lady. She said they discontinued the long travel for a G29 Drive last month. Said they didn’t sell enough of them….I call BS on that. I begged, pleaded, and even tried ordering from a couple of other vendors. Can’t get one! I wanted the BEST, and Made in the USA, but I guess I will have to settle for a Jake’s…..
Wonder why they still have it listed?

https://www.allsportsliftkits.com/co...a-arm-lift-kit

Was it allsports you called? (850) 477-5244
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 01:13 PM   #68
eph78
Getting Wild
Yamaha

How has the shipping been lately? I ordered a double A-Arm lift for my Yamaha G2. Was only 2 weeks ago. It went "In Production" right away. Seems like a simpler lift to build.
eph78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:47 PM   #69
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Spam do not click on that!!!
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:33 PM   #70
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Spam do not click on that!!!
Looks like they fixed it.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts