lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #11
master66
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Painting with Fusion

43 guy
I have to totally apologize for not replying to your post after I said I would try to help. I usually am pretty good about it but just have been really busy and dropped the ball. The fusion blue looks really good and from what I read you did the correct steps. As someone noted before you didn't have to use the fusion after using the adhesion promoter and primer but it isn't going to hurt anything. You can clear it after a couple days if you would like but go light with the first coat.

I also noticed someone saying something about putting cleaner wax on after painting. You should never put wax on anything you just painted for at least 1 month. I typically tell people to wait for 2 months just to be safe. Even though the paint feels dry it takes quite a while for paint to cure and lets off gasses when curing. If you wax it it seals the gasses in and can cause some serious issues.

Again I apologize for letting you down on the reply.
master66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint