lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
motormouth27
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Places to ride in PA

I have a 2007 gas ezgo st 2+2 and I was wondering if there is any places to ride up in pa.
motormouth27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Places to ride in PA

Yeah me too. I wish there were some places here in MD. I think there are some DNR trails in Western MD you can ride.
SouthCo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
motormouth27
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

do you have a link where I can look at the trails. I camp in pa all the time butI live in md
motormouth27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclands/orv.html

I've never visited any of the parks listed. I was searching a few weeks ago for somewhere to ride and this was pretty much all I came up with in MD.
SouthCo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #5
luvdamud
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Guys, I live in VA and have been to the Green Ridge State Park ORV park many times. The 18 mile loop is really cool on a 4 wheeler. I've never had my cart up there but it would easily do the entire trail. Since it is technically a "public road" you will often times come up on jeeps and trucks as well. There are some nice places to picnic up there and some fantastic views. It is only about 20 minutes west of Hancock MD on I-68. Last time I was there the permit for a full year was $10/machine and the campsites (if you wanted to stay overnight) were about $3/night. Keep in mind there are no facilities, very primative. Last time we were there we saw tons of deer, turkey, pheasant and even a rattlesnake (a first for me). It is also a great place for taking kids to get them experience on ATV's or driving carts because it is a full road width but there is no "technical" driving required.
luvdamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride